Manufacturer: BSN Medical
Model: Siltec B
Indications: Cutimed® Siltec B is indicated for exuding wounds with low to high exudate levels such as;
- Venous & arterial leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic gangreens
- Surgical incisions
- Skin grafts
- Other wounds with low to high exudate levels
Remove dressing prior to radiation therapy.
Application/Directions for use:
2. Make sure the surrounding skin is dry.
3. Choose an appropriate dressing size that covers the wound and overlaps the wound edges.
4. Open the pouch and take out the dressing. Ensure sterility.
5. Remove protective film and apply with the adherent side towards the wound.
6. Avoid stretching the dressing.
7. Depending on wound location, it may be appropriate to apply additional dressing fixation.
8. If necessary, Cutimed® Siltec B can be used in combination with other dressings e.g. Cutimed® Sorbact (in case of infected wounds) or Cutimed® Gel (for dry, necrotic wounds).
9. Cutimed® SIltec B may be used on an infected wound in addition to antimicrobial therapy under medical supervision.
10. Cutimed® Siltec B can remain in place for up to seven days, depending on wound conditions and exudate levels. It is recommended to change the dressing every 24 hours initially, moving to less frequent changes as necessary.
11. Carefully remove any additional dressing fixation and gently remove Cutimed® Siltec B from the wound and discard appropriately.
12. If required, cleanse the wound prior to application of each new dressing.
Storage: Cutimed® Siltec B should be stored in dry conditions. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
3" x 3" - Box of 10 (7328400) GTIN/UPC: 4042809287554
4" x 4" - Box of 10 (7328405) GTIN/UPC: 4042809553901
5" x 5" - Box of 10 (7328401) GTIN/UPC: 4042809287578
6" x 6" - Box of 10 (7328402) GTIN/UPC: 4042809287592
7" x 7" - Box of 5 (7328403) GTIN/UPC: 4042809287615
9" x 9" - Box of 5 (7328404) GTIN/UPC: 44042809287639
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: Rehab Supply Shoppe reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.