Ottobock Cybertech Low Profile SI Belt - Stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joints through direct circumferential compression utilizing the 3 to 1 ratio patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System. The product is made from breathable nylon fabric that breathes instead of trapping heat next to your skin and has a low-profile design for patient comfort. The Cybertech Low Profile SI Belt has additional, adjustable pressure pads to provide added comfort around the gluteal region. Patients appreciate the single pulley cord design which cinches smoothly by using just one hand. For patients wanting a low profile, less bulky SI product, the Cybertech Low Profile SI Belt provides excellent pain relief for sacroiliac strains or arthritis. Shorter style - low height for a lower profile fit. Features a pulley system that provides a 3:1 mechanical pulley advantage. Black color hides under clothes easily. Provides excellent compression for SI pain relief. Provides conservative treatment of sacroiliac strain, arthritis, and SI pain. Single pulley draw cord cinches up easily using a single hand. Excellent for post-partum symphysis pubis dysfunction with pads removed. Latex-free. Available in two size options.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system (low-profile is 3:1).
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy.
- Ultra low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance.
- Pressure pads can be adjusted or removed for increased patient comfort.
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort.
Size: Small or Standard
Material: latex-free breathable nylon
Please follow all prescribing physician's orders for frequency and duration of use.
- Locate the handle on the left side of the device and fasten the handle near the pulley unit.
- While standing in an upright position, hold the side panels apart and center the back panel of the device along the spine just above the tailbone.
- Wrap the left side panel to the front to position the front panel. Then wrap the right side panel on top of the left side panel to close. Attach both sides in front. Adjust the front or back panels as needed.
- Pull the handle out and away from the pulley unit to reach desired compression and support. Place the handle on the fabric fastener band securely.
Indications: for sacroiliac joint pain or instability, symphylolysis and arthritis.
Care & Cleaning: Remove rigid components. The rigid components can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Soft goods can be hand washed in warm water (90-110 degrees F or 32-43 degrees C) with mild detergent. Triple rinse, squeeze and air dry. Avoid twisting the material to remove water.
Measure Waist Circumference
Small (630-LB-2) Up to 35 in (89 cm) UPC: 722301582466
Standard (630-LB-3) 35 - 50 in (89 - 127 cm) UPC: 722301582473
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: Rehab Supply Shoppe reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.