Urias Air Splints - Pediatric through Adult air-filled splints facilitate correct positioning to treat tone and edema.
- Made of durable PVC sheeting with an inner layer to provide superior molding around the limb.
- Single chamber design allows for even air distribution around the extremity used for edema reduction.
- Double chamber design allows for varying amounts of pressure in each chamber to assist with contracture reduction and tone control.
- Use to immobilize the distal joints and to restore motion and control at the proximal joints.
- Apply to limb and inflate. Pressure should not exceed 40mm Hg.
- Latex free.
- To size, measure the length of the extremity. Measurement is the length of the splint before inflation.
- Body section and chamber options, each sold separately
Material: Durable PVC sheeting. Latex-Free
Indications: Designed for use after stroke, head injury, MS, CP, for muscle facilitation in neurological rehab and post-surgery edema management and contracture reduction.
Elbow - Single Chamber - 14" L x 8.25" W (40 x 21 cm) (NC13003)
Hand - Double Chamber - 9.5" L x 7.75" W (24 x 20 cm) (NC13004)
Hand/Wrist - Double Chamber - 12.25" L x 9" W (31 x 23 cm) (NC13009)
Half Arm - Single Chamber - 21" L x 8.25" W (53 x 21 cm) (NC13002)
Short Arm - Single Chamber - 27" L x 8.25" W (70 x 21 cm) (NC13001)
Long Arm - Single Chamber - 31" L x 8.25" W (80 x 21 cm) (NC13000)
Small Leg- No foot - Double Chamber - 24.5" L x 11" Top, 7.75" Bottom W (61 x
28/20 cm) (NC13013-60)
Large Leg - No foot - Double Chamber - 27.5" L x 11.75" Top. 9" Bottom W (70 x 30/23 cm) (NC13013-70)
Foot - Single Chamber - 15" L x 7.75" Top, 16.5" Bottom W (38 x 20/42 cm) (NC13013-F)
Infant Arm 8" - Single Chamber (NC13011-20)
Infant Arm 12" - Single Chamber (NC13011-30)
Child Arm 19.75" - Single Chamber (NC12999)
Child Arm 8" - Single Chamber (NC13012-20)
Child Arm 12" - Single Chamber(NC13012-30)
Child Arm 15.75" - Single Chamber (NC13012-40)
Child Leg 12" - Double Chamber (NC13014-30)
Filters - Pack of 5 (NC13006)
Mouthpieces - Pack of 100 (NC13005)
Hand Pump Gauge - Single (NC13025)
1. Measure the extremity length.
2. Measurement is the splint length pre-inflation.
3. Single or double refers to the amount of chambers.
4. Measurement is Length x Width
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: Rehab Supply Shoppe reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.